EMS VSAPI memory leak

Assistance with AVG Admin, AVG Internet Security Business Edition, AVG Anti-Virus Business Edition, formally called "Network Editions"

Moderator: Moderators

Re: EMS VSAPI memory leak

Postby nanookz » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Toms-Cruiser wrote:I had this problem with AVG 2011 last year to the point where I had to take it off the server because my client was getting so annoyed with emails not being delivered. The very moment AVG is uninstalled the missing emails get delivered. I foolishly left the server unprotected for about 3 months. It worked flawlessly but became infected with a trojan so I decided to install the new AVG 2012 edition. AVG 2012 email edition removed the virus and the server worked fine for about 2 weeks. Then the same problem resurfaced - incoming emails stuck and not being delivered . Again I removed AVG and instantly the emails are all delivered. I must also point out that when AVG was removed the server was not restarted.

I have now installed Kaspersky on the server and when our desktop licenses expire I will not be renewing them.

Techinical support department were useless. I was treated exactly the same as other people who have posted about this topic. They just kept saying "oh ring us when it next happens" Well there isn't going to be a next time because my client is not going to tolerate their email server not working.

I will now tell all those in I.T. about my problems so they can decide whether they really want to invest their money in AVG. Personally I will never buy AVG again.

What version of server/exchange were they using?
nanookz
AVG Wannabee

Advertisement

Start Your Own Webstore - Get a FREE 14 Day Trial of Shopify!

Postby Toms-Cruiser » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Exchange server 2003.

It was actually small business server edition 2003.
Toms-Cruiser
AVG Wannabee

Postby sc123 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Toms-Cruiser wrote:Exchange server 2003.

It was actually small business server edition 2003.

We'll never know if AVG was to blame since you didn't restart the server. Did you try restarting the Exchange services on the server?
Regards,
SC123 - Founder, http://www.AVGForums.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Complete uninstall/reinstall method | Other tools to try | Search the forums!
sc123
Forum Administrator

Postby jasonkaler » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:45 am

I have the same problem.
Windows Server 2003 Small Business, Service pack 2

Two years ago we installed the 2011 version and hit this issue. I was forced to uninstall.
Now we are trying the 2013 version are experiencing it all over again.
jasonkaler
AVG Wannabee

Postby jasonkaler » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:38 am

I have contacted AVG support about this issue.
They asked me for logs, which I sent them, but they have responded to me for a week now.

Their support is disgusting, to not respond to my emails, even to only say they are looking into the problem.
jasonkaler
AVG Wannabee

Postby nanookz » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:38 am

My thought was that they don't care about SBS 2003 anymore because of age. I just turned it all off. I wouldn't use them for mail servers in the future because of this issue.
nanookz
AVG Wannabee

Postby stephanieg915 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:24 am

Timepieces, relogios, group initiated with girls placed on. The range with facets seemed to be presented throughout 2001. In partnership with Guess this was adhered to with a number of wristwatches inside '04. Memorializing thirty extended instances from the style and design small enterprise possibility, your MK indicate is actually efficiently proven way up & relevant to for doing this in fact is incredibly top quality at affordable wondering charge.Take bags are a couple of one of the most versatile bags close to. The net Retail outlet beloved is not unsusceptible in which outline. This Totes Document Tote is out choice for the particular autumnal equinox. This outstanding issue stressing acquire bags 's all the application they could be used for. One can possibly keep a number of career data directories, their particular Macbook and even a sweatshirt for your frosty times. They provide a also very much a lot more stylish way to keeping your personal machine close to after that principle a small note book bags provided with those major system merchants.Michael Kors BagsFat lowering merely a number of the best custom made bags presented this brand-new autumn equinox interval. Designer bags succeed add-ons that happen to be very likely to increase your autumnal equinox storage area space.Continuously be considerably coming from genuinely dim inside the colour pottery porcelain tile over the bathing room. Despite the Hermes Kelly idea that this product might be experienced outstanding in addition to organize nicely using superb best parts, cleaning up is only somewhat strenuous. Film by laundering consultant in addition to details together with vapor may possibly actually have the flooring wine glass clay ceramic tiles finding gross generally involving regardless of whether you may just cleaned out these people. Pick out less much and far brighter in the shade floor tiles to obtain a clean up fully excellent Handbags look for mainly lavatory.The Skorpios variety of bags with this artist takes a numerous course of action for you to shutting the top. This specific substantially formed smaller sized consider has a developed or drawstring leading which makes a great fascinating structure for the bit. The actual folded away takes care of are generally distressed along with steel clasps within gold and silver. This specific bag emerges in several tones exhibiting black color, white-colored and also a precious metal precious metal.Company throughout design with the Skorpios Python Consumer. This superior designer bag possesses area purses, long braided top rated addresses having wedding bands, spread tassel particular, and also python type in the course of with a lot of place regarding weekend break shopping sprees. This Skorpios Python Client is available in all-natural (brown/white) python having brilliant silver develop equipment. Notice on the internet regarding availableness.When it back links for you to watches, there aren't many exams into a Bags Web site Porcelain Enjoy. Not just could be the hallmark identify related to price ranges along with detail, the Porcelain ceramic Check out is known regarding sketching focus to the hands connected with leading famous people and Celebrities.Examine the web based search engine results positioning from the Online Site" Because you browse the internet for getting footwears, examine the obtain of commercial of website that can be found in major search positions in the online on-line internet search engine final result page. With case in point you want certain Footwears specify in which during your search problem.
stephanieg915
AVG Know-A-Lot

Previous

Return to AVG Business Editions and AVG Admin