the record to discuss whether he and Derek

Assistance with AVG Internet Security and AVG Internet Security Home Edition

Moderator: Moderators

the record to discuss whether he and Derek

Postby nselgelo07 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:11 pm

Knicks coach Derek Fisher dating same women as his players michael kors outlet

Now, days after Jackson gave Fisher his walking papers, another strange rumor has emerged. As first noted by The Big Lead, ESPN's Brian Windhorst relayed a story that connects Fisher and a former Knicks player under his watch, guard Tim Hardaway Jr., to the same woman. Here's the excerpt from ESPN's True Hoop podcast, as transcribed by The Big Lead. coach purses outlet

Correct me if I'm wrong, Kevin [Arnovitz], but Tim Hardaway Jr. had to go on the record to discuss whether he and Derek Fisher were involved with the same woman. I'm fairly certain he had to go on the record and said he had to deal with that. So it wasn't just Matt Barnes. real cheap jordans

"Phil [Jackson] failed to tell him that when you become a coach you have to move your dating sites up to the executive level," Brian Windhorst laughed in response. "I mean I'm making a joke, but it's also the truth. It's now Tinder pro." michael kors canada

It wasn't just Matt Barnes. Those five words are a bad look for Fisher, even if there was more smoke than fire in that particular story. The fact that a player on Fisher's team felt the need to address whether or not his head coach was involved with the same woman as him is, well, not typical of an NBA locker room. coach online outlet
nselgelo07
AVG Know-A-Lot

Advertisement

Start Your Own Webstore - Get a FREE 14 Day Trial of Shopify!

Return to AVG Internet Security