security than any other man in the world

Assistance with AVG Internet Security and AVG Internet Security Home Edition

Moderator: Moderators

security than any other man in the world

Postby nselgelo07 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:06 pm

How Was Jackie Kennedy Able to Marry Aristotle Onassis

How Was Jackie Kennedy Able to Marry Aristotle Onassis?This question should have occurred to me before, I know. I recently read a theory about this very issue. I wonder if it's fact or just one of those conspiracy theories that seem to surround the Kennedy family?

Let me explain.

Aristotle Onassis married Athina Livanos in 1946. The marriage, which produced two children, lasted for fourteen years until Athia divorced her husband because of his continuing affair with Maria Callas, the Greek opera singer. Maria was also married at the time.

Athina went on to marry twice more, first to the Duke of Marlborough and secondly to the widower of her late sister, Eugenie. Athina died of a drug overdose in October 1974. Her sister by strange coincidence, had also died in the same way a few years beforehand. michael kors factory outlet online

At the time of their deaths both women were married to Stavros Niarchos who was suspected, but acquitted, of murdering Eugenie until it was shown to be suicide. michael kors wallet canada

So here we have: michael kors outlet canada

Two suicides

Two divorces michael kors online outlet

At least two unfaithful spouses michael kors wallet

A suspected murder michael kors handbags outlet online

All of which would be completely disapproved of by the Catholic Church.

And yet when Aristotle married Jackie, it was six years before the death of his divorced wife. How could that be?

Jackie had two children to bring up in the faith of their parents. And yet it's said that the Kennedy family approved of her marriage to Onassis. Evidently her brother in law Ted was responsible for arranging the financial prenuptial agreement, settling huge sums on Jackie and her children. michael kors canada

Matriarch Rose KennedyJackie's mother in law, Rose, was known to be a devout Catholic. She had objected wholeheartedly when her daughter Kathleen had a Protestant member of the British aristocracy. michael kors clearance

She was equally outraged when Kathleen, widowed at an early age during the Second World War, embarked upon an affair with another British aristocrat who was divorced. michael kors canada outlet

Yet she maintained a close relationship with Jackie even after she had married Onassis. Was she mellowing as she got older or was there another reason? michael kors outlet online

Despite having taken instruction many years ago, I am not Catholic so you'll have to help me here if your knowledge of the faith is greater than mine. In the eyes of the Church, was Jackie Onassis actually living in sin with Aristotle?

Many people believed that this was the case.

The couple were, by all accounts, married in the Greek Orthodox Church. It is suggested that a civil marriage may have also taken place. Surely the Catholic Church would recognise neither of these?

Jackie KennedyThe theory states that the marriage was one of convenience; that it was a business agreement in which love wasn't a feature.

Jackie was desperate to take her children to live out of America. This, it's said, was her main motivation.

When her brother in law, Edward, was shot she was convinced that 'someone was trying to kill Kennedys' and her determination to escape the country intensified. michael kors canada sale

She considered Lord Harlech, a British aristocrat, but Onassis offered more. This wasn't just his fabulous wealth.

He had a private island, homes all over the world and lived for part of the year on his huge luxurious yacht. michael kors outlet

Therefore he could offer more privacy, seclusion and security than any other man in the world. michael kors handbags clearance

Aristotle OnassisHis reasons, so they say, are a little more complex. As you read above, his first wife was Athina, whose father was also a shipping magnate. michael kors outlet

And Ari's greatest rival was Stavros Niarchos. The two men were totally competitive and always trying to go one further. When Stavros saw that his rival had married Athina, he promptly divorced his wife and married Athina's sister. Anything you can do

This increased the rivalry between the two men. If one built a huge super tanker, the other would build a larger one. When one entertained Hollywood stars the other entertained minor royalty. The rivalry went on and on.
nselgelo07
AVG Know-A-Lot

Advertisement

Start Your Own Webstore - Get a FREE 14 Day Trial of Shopify!

Return to AVG Internet Security