Please please help - its not my fault!

Assistance with AVG Anti-Malware, legacy ewido and AVG Anti-Spyware applications

Moderator: Moderators

Please please help - its not my fault!

Postby new look clean » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:48 am

Please help as i am getting no where trying to contact AVG via email.

A few weeks ago my 2 sites were hacked - a redirecting malware script was added to the index page. It was spotted within days, the sites were fixed, scanned to ensure clean & reuploaded. The security breach was fixed, all passwords etc changed and the sites and the machine uploading them are now fully sorted and virus free. I thought that was the end of the nightmare - until someone who has avg told me avg are blocking the sites. No other antivirus software blocks the sites as they are clean - but i am assuming when the site was infected it was reported and avg have added it to their unsafe list.

I have tried emailing and calling avg to get nowhere - this is my last hope. I am being dealt another blow when none of this is my fault, not only were my 2 sites hacked into, but now i find out anyone with avg cant get on them still after they were sorted!

I am a simple carpet and upholstery cleaner and this is really affecting my business.

Please help - the sites are www.newlookclean.co.uk and www.newlookclean.com

Thanks you

Jase
new look clean
AVG Wannabee

Advertisement

Re: Please please help - its not my fault!

Postby new look clean » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:45 am

dont worry - all sorted!!
new look clean
AVG Wannabee

Re: Please please help - its not my fault!

Postby sc123 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Let everyone here know what you did to resolve your issue, as others may run into this as well.
Regards,
SC123 - Founder, http://www.AVGForums.com
-------------------------------------------------------
Complete uninstall/reinstall method | Other tools to try | Search the forums!
sc123
Forum Administrator

Return to AVG Anti-Malware