AVG Anti-Malware Network Edition - Discontinued, or...?

Assistance with AVG Anti-Malware, legacy ewido and AVG Anti-Spyware applications

Moderator: Moderators

AVG Anti-Malware Network Edition - Discontinued, or...?

Postby Matt » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:11 am

Hey everyone.

One of my customers has been using AVG Anti-Malware Network Edition since September of 2007. Their annual renewal is creeping up in mid-September, and I'm in the process of preparing to speak with them about it, the first step being to take a look at pricing for 25 licenses, but I can't find it on AVG's site. I'm assuming it was discontinued, or grandfathered into another product, and I want to be certain I'm presenting my customer with the appropriate piece of software before implementing it into their network.

So, in summary, if a customer has been using AVG Anti-Malware Network Edition, what should they use after renewing? I'm assuming that AVG Anti-Virus Network Edition is what I should be purchasing for them, as it's the same $619.99 annual price as AVG Anti-Malware Network Edition was last year, but I want to be absolutely certain.

I did a few forum searches but found nothing about this anywhere. I appreciate any assistance!

Thanks,
Matt
Matt
AVG Wannabee

Advertisement

Start Your Own Webstore - Get a FREE 14 Day Trial of Shopify!

Re: AVG Anti-Malware Network Edition - Discontinued, or...?

Postby Matt » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:59 pm

I believe I found my answer in the FAQ in the chart listing the upgrade paths from 7.5 to 8.5.

Imagine that.
Matt
AVG Wannabee

Return to AVG Anti-Malware