If you get V Ribbed Belt while driving

Assistance with AVG Anti-Virus Professional and AVG Anti-Virus plus Firewall

Moderator: Moderators

If you get V Ribbed Belt while driving

Postby LindaLi » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:07 pm

Falling Asleep at the Wheel. If you get annoyed while driving, cull over and yield a V Ribbed Belt. I drive connected distances frequently, and I cull over if I get tired. Don't activity hrough it.

Overcorrecting. Abounding of the accidents I see are humans who overcorrect. Humans see something in the alley they don't ambition to hit, and they angle to absence things that would not aching them if they hit them. Alley cones. Tumbleweeds. Elastic from tires. My admonition is to hit the object, and brace yourself. In a lot of cases, the after-effects are far beneath astringent than swerving at a top bulk of speed. My wife just absent a acquaintance who was ejected from her Hummer (she was not seat-belted, either) if her bedmate swerved to absence a alley cone, rolling car several times.

Running a Red Light. Don't access an circle afterwards the ablaze turns red. Ever.

Turning Larboard on a Chicken Light. If the ablaze is axis yellow, cars traveling beeline try to exhausted the light. But the getting who needs to about-face larboard has been cat-and-mouse in the intersection. The baleful aberration I accept apparent time and afresh is the axis affair turns on the acceptance that the dispatch car traveling beeline is traveling to stop. That is a accident you should not take. Assume nothing. Even admitting the ablaze turns red, you are already in the intersection. A lot of artery accept a adjournment amid if the ablaze turns red the adverse lights about-face green. Besides, you face far beneath accident with cars that see you advanced of them that are accelerating from a chock-full alpha than to cull in foreground of car Timing Belt Manufacturers.
LindaLi
AVG Know-A-Lot

Advertisement

Start Your Own Webstore - Get a FREE 14 Day Trial of Shopify!

Return to AVG Anti-Virus Professional